Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dancing Ganesh

If you have been following along you will know that Ganesh, the elephant headed son of Shiva has seemingly my personal guide on this journey. Well, Ms Carole Carden, fashionista from here to Texas, creator of Solo on Cedros, and dear, dear friend gifted me this beautiful bronze statue of the dancing Ganesh. It belonged to her partner Richard, a man I knew and admired, and I am honored to have it in my home. Thank you Carole, I particularly love the dancing pose of Ganesh images; you may recall I had the vision of Ganesh dancing above me while the Reiki Queens were here. He now gazes towards me from where I now sit.

I have so many to thank, so many who have shared so much with me. I want to make clear that the "fundraiser" my lovely daughter Carmen and lovely friend Elena have planned for June 9th is also a chance to say thank you to all of you who have already been so generous. There will be poetry and reggae music, food and beverages (I'm told), and a good time will be had by all! It will be a meeting of the tribes. We hope you can make it.

Jai sri Ganesha, everyone, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment