Sunday, April 17, 2011

29 Years!

Hello everyone! Just a quick post to say that today Amy and I celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary. Although perhaps not as festive as anniversaries past, we revel in the simple pleasures and time spent together. I must say again, we are amazed by the generosity of our friends and neighbors, in fact we have been moved to tears on several occasions by the love and resources that have been sent our way.
To my dear wife, thanks for 29 great years; here's hoping for many more...

3 comments:

  1. Congratulation Bruce & Amy, and wishing you lots and lots more fun-filled years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce,
    Just heard about your health through Nancy who recently was here in Brazil visiting Mike and I. We send our love to you and Amy and your beautiful kids, and hope that you get better and feel better soon!
    Until this day I remember the beautiful speech you gave at our wedding and how you made that day so much more special to us. The way you say things and use your word is to be acknowledged, keep writing this blog and keep letting us know how you are doing, we just love reading your posts! It is so inspiring and courageous of you to lay the plain truth in such poetic and well written words.
    We will keep on reading and sending you our warmest thoughts and good vibes to your recovery.
    Congrats on the anniversary!!! Hope Mike and I can get to our 29th one day too!!!
    Much love,
    The Hill family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce (and Amy),
    I JUST read your blog, the email had been in my Spam folder and I am just totally blown away. I am so sorry to hear about your health issues, but as many have noted you are such the strong warrior, I know you will get through this. You are two just amazing people and reading your posts has made me cry. Are you up to having visitors at home? Would really love to see you. Sending you much love and many hugs and a huge Happy Anniversary!
    Allison, Rich and Atticus

    ReplyDelete