Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tube Free at last, thank God Almighty, I'm Tube Free at last!

Greetings everyone. I had my appointment with the wise and sagacious Dr. Bhoyrul today, and now the last tube from my surgery is gone! Hallelujah! What a relief. And you know, he was telling the truth; it wasn't nearly as painful as the drain tubes. He spent some time answering all the questions Amy and I could throw at him, even diagramming out the answers on his white board. I feel better already, even if the site on my stomach is a little sore. He also advised me to avoid strong core contractions for 12 weeks post surgery, so that is another 4 months without Tibetan crunches or boat posture, but, fellow yogis, that doesn't mean I can't include these in the class! I hope to return to yoga class soon, now that I am tube free. It has been a good day. I must be getting better, Amy is giving me chores and errands!! (maybe I'd better lie down for a while ;-)...........)

No comments:

Post a Comment