Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Reiki Queens

Yesterday, Friday, I was visited by an amazing group of women. Jane Barger (no relation to Sonny) organized her entire Reiki group, instructor included, to visit me in my abode and give me a multi-Reiki session. I felt like royalty with all this wonderful Yin healing energy around me. During the session I felt again the presence of Ganesh, as though he was dancing in the air above my chest. I felt subtly but profoundly elevated and tonified after my session. Such lovely women with such lovely energy. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to aim your healing skills in my direction. It was awesome being in the center of the Reiki Sisterhood. Thank you Jane, for everything you do, your generosity is only exceeded by your wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment